Friday, February 04, 2022

CNY 2022

No Port Dickson again this year, because of you know... Covid. But the good thing is, angbao is gonna be more hahaha. The eve of CNY I booked my third booster shot, went down to the community center for the shot and within 15mins I'm on my way to my aunt's place for reunion lunch.
My stomach exploded. Too many things to eat. And after that went upstairs to play with the kids until I was tired and got back home in the afternoon. Nothing much for the day.

First day of CNY, we had steamboat with all the seafood at home, and went over to play with the kids again. I build a Lego Frozen castle for the kids lol so torturous. Second day I went out to visit Soon and Weiling but she wasn't at home and the whole city area was a ghost town. 

Well nothing exciting for this year's CNY, just that I have to avoid prawns for some time coz my face is itching from all those good food. Urgh prawn allergy.

No comments:

Post a Comment