Wednesday, February 09, 2022

Yu and Art Science Museum

Xiao Yu came to Singapore from London, on the way back to his hometown Chong Qing so I brought him around for one day on Saturday. We went to Ion for lunch, and then to Don Don Donki where he was so amazed coz there were so many Japanese food and he felt like he was in Japan lol. And then we wanted to go Haji Lane but it was raining so we went to Art Science Museum instead for Teamlabs.

I haven't been there and I have been wanted to go there to take pretentious photos hahaha. And indeed we took so so so many nice photos.

Level 33 for dinner, the food was just meh and that's it for the day. It was so fun but so tiring we walked the whole day until some plastics from my Prada sneakers came off -_-.

Also he bought me the pineapple gin from London woot woot!
My favorite photos of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment