Monday, April 11, 2022

Spending stamina patience

I realised when I work from home I keep shopping on taobao shoppee carousell because I am not spending money and I feel the need to spend. When I go to office I need to buy/pay for my meals and I'm always budgeting. So actually I might spend more while working from home despite saving on transport and food. 

I've been putting things in my shopping list and thinking of getting them just because I want but I actually dont need them yet. It's so unhealthy, ok I need to stop spending extra money this month, unless I see something that's really value for money.

Also my running stamina is horrible right now. I ran for 1km at speed 11 and I felt like my heart is coming out of my body. I usually train for my 2.4km at speed 12.5 previously. What is happening!! It feels harder and harder to train for IPPT now, how am I going to get my gold $500 to buy a pair of sneakers!!

1. I need to train harder. Gym 4 times a week, with sit ups and running alternate. Especially the running.
2. Control my spending this month.
3. Be patient. Things will come naturally.

No comments:

Post a Comment