Sunday, April 24, 2022

wake up to gym and save

Every once in a while I really need a wake up call, like what the hell why is your tummy so big again? 

It's not like I've been skipping gym but its more like my weights are too consistent that I'm not improving in any way, and I wasn't doing any cardio at all. And most of all, I have not been watching my diet. I keep snacking and eating extensively, like fried beehoon or wan tan mee in the morning. Now I'm training for my IPPT to get gold again, I feel better and healthier coz I've been doing cardio. It's the extra push or extra diet and it is so difficult with all these temptations urgh.

Also on spending, I just spent almost $100 this weekend although I planned not to spend anything -_-. Weiling texted me to go to orchard on Friday and we went walking around and I saw this Thermos vacuum insulated mug on sale at Takashimaya. It is perfect for my drinking nights and it can keep my strong zero/ gin tonic/ highball/ beer cold. $20. And we ate at tapas bar. $60. Please help. 

I have really overspent this year, firstly Feb was a record 1.2k in daily expense, then 6k for Swiss trip. And now I have this candle obsession and drinking every weekend thing, how can I control??

No comments:

Post a Comment