Tuesday, September 06, 2022

Ariel Birthday

Saturday was another cousin's baby's birthday at Tolido's cafe so all of us cousins gathered again and ate buffet again. It's Ariel's first birthday and the first time I see her in a while.

But this time the food was actually ok and the coffee was great. It was ala carte buffet. Honestly, I think it's the parents who wants to celebrate one year of surviving the baby haha. The baby probably don't even understand what is going on and she was so tired by the time the party ended. Nikolai and Leonid were so cute as usual. Leonid can just keep kicking the ball until he forgets everything lol.

Anyway after the super filling party me and WL went to MBS to try out the Prada bucket hat that I wanted to get but turns out I can't wear bucket hats -_- 
We also went to LV to see my studio messenger but it was out of stock urgh. Not like I'm gonna buy anyway. I really need to decide what kind of bag I need.
Also, there was a food festival at the event area beside MBS but we need to purchase a ticket to get in? 
Nah. I'll rather eat indoors with comfort so we went to Cedele for a drink, shopped at Watsons and home.

No comments:

Post a Comment