Sunday, August 28, 2022

Dental, short hair, Shanghai dance group

Half day of work on Thursday and I'm off to the dentist. I realised I haven't visited the dentist for 4 years already and also because my company's insurance now covers dental care so free dental!

So the dentist said my gums are a bit unhealthy which is expected so I need to brush properly and use mouth wash. A follow up in 3 months time then.

I thought my dental was going to take 1-2 hours but it was finished in half an hour so at 2pm I was done but my hair cut appointment was at 4pm. I went to find Chloe but she was fully booked until 4pm so I went to Bugis to grab some Ba Chor Mee, walked around a bit because the library was closed for renovation and went back to Chloe.

Last night I was thinking what style to have then I looked through my photos, the last time I had short hair was 2 years ago, so viola! Short it is.
I really love how Chloe understands what I want. We were done by 5pm but my dinner appointment was at 7pm, so I went back, showered to get rid of those little hair and came out again. 
Met Andy and Kelvin and we had french steak. It was $105 urgh. For that price I could have 4 ribeyes steaks at my favourite TCB. But ok, great catch up as always. Kelvin with all the interesting stories and changing of role in his company, Andy with his travelling plans and new employment, me making fun of them being elite high flyers buying branded things.

What a productive Thursday lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment