Thursday, September 29, 2022

Covid Positive

Sunday - I was having some itchy throat but I guess it was because of the curry that my mum cooked. But I stayed at home the whole day.

Monday - I went to the gym, came back and had a bit of sore throat. I assumed it was throat infection because I had been eating too heaty stuff lately. I did an ART test and came out negative. Phew.

Tuesday - I went to office but I felt something not right with my body. After lunch at a crowded foodcourt, I was a bit groggy and had a little bit of fever so I went home early. I did an ART test and came out negative, but I think I need some antibiotics or else my fever will not go away. I went to the clinic downstairs but it was closed, so I went to a further one. I told the nurse I'm quite sure it wasn't Covid because my ART turned out negative but they had to do it as a procedure.

The second line didn't appear and he was about to throw the kit away, and then after a few seconds it appeared. -_-
It is the first time I am Covid positive. 
I can't believe it. I went overseas a few times and didn't even get it. I think Saturday when I went 313 to get my earphones fixed, and then I felt funny on Sunday, then it multiplied on Tuesday by the crowded foodcourt near office - there were just so many people and I didn't wear my mask urgh. Anyway, sore throat, slight fever, that's it. My head is still very clouded because of the concoction of meds that I had to take and I slept a lot.

The best thing is the 7 days MC. 
I was looking for an excuse to skip tomorrow's meeting and this came right on time. 
But after I emailed the meeting chair she said they had audio recording and I can do the minutes after I get better. Really?!?!

Also Neab is visiting this weekend and I had to cancel the restaurant lunch just in case I can't recover well enough by Saturday. No gym for 7 day ahhhhhhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment