Wednesday, October 05, 2022

Day 9

It has been 9 days since I'm Covid positive and I'm still Covid positive -_-

Why is this taking so long?? I know the doctor said I already go out on Day 7 no matter the test result because I'm no longer infectious, but I still feel a bit of sore throat and I still have some runny nose and very very mild fever.

Day 1-5 has been horrible, just feel that my throat and head is on mild fire, like on an induction cooker slowly cooking, and the medicine just makes my head so heavy all the time. I slept a lot - like 10-12 hours a day which is good? My nose is blocked all the time. I feel that the fever is ruining my brain, I cannot really focus.

In a day, I have to take
3 x Paracetamol
1 x fizzing Phlem medicine
2 x runny nose pills
3 x Lozenges
12 x some chinese pills 
3 x some disgusting black TCM medicinal drink
3 x cough syrup

I love the way they made me sleep so well tho. I thought I would be well on Day 7 but still positive. I asked around and the average time for the ART test to turn negative is Day 10 so I guess I just have to wait. I'm just afraid to go out in this condition.

Also, I really want to hit the gym soon. I sort of suspected I caught it at the gym.

Also, Tokyo in 2 weeks time!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment