Sunday, October 23, 2022

Buying sweater and candles

I just bought a $245 Ami sweater online and I didn't even bat an eye or feel remorse or any hint of wallet pain that I just spent so much on a normal looking sweater with a red heart logo. I feel so weird because I always haggle on Carousell or whatever just to save $2 on mailing, but $245? 
But I really love the pastel green colour and I want a new sweater for my Japan trips (next week + next year). And also I can't find anything suitable on Carousell. 

And after that I went ahead to buy $120 worth of Le Labo candles?? What is wrong with me and my financial sense? This is so weird... I think my obsession with candles is depleting my bank account. I have so many candles now I think they can last me a year.
Actually I really wanted to try Le Labo candles and if I didn't like them I can always sell them. But who doesn't like Le Labo candles??

Also, Julian just introduced me to The Matcha 26 scent and I'm going to get a bottle in Tokyo next week hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment