Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Stress relieved and Le Labo

1. Piled up work from my 2 weeks Covid absence
2. Financials
3. Parents

These 3 had me so stressed up after Sunday and I was just nervous ranting for the last 2 days to my friends and colleagues.

BUT

Everything got resolved by the end of today!!!!! Woohoo!!

1. I went into office today, had a really good presentation to the regional CRO (my boss's boss) and finished most of the thing I want to complete and cleared my mailbox. I also rejected the additional work that the other department asked and told my frustrations to my boss and he laughed. Yea, why should I take on more things when you are not paying me extra?

2. I called Kelvin when I was on the bus and clarified with him the timeline on financials and he assured me that it's manageable. What a relief!!!

3. When I came home for dinner I calmly told them I'm buying a property next year. My mum was especially ok to the idea and my dad was suggesting Bukit Batok and Woodlands -_- 
Slowly... slowly...

I AM SO RELIEVED RIGHT NOW!!!!!

On top of that, I bought a Diptyque candle from somebody in Carousell a year ago, and a few days ago she texted me asking me if I wanted a Le Labo candle for free. I was like??? Of coz and I collected from her today and had a really nice chat with her.
Life is treating me good after my 2 weeks of Covid. I can finally taste and smell now. It's crazy I am really excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment