Friday, March 10, 2023

Back to routine

Ok now I'm more or less settled, no more travelling until further notice. 
I'm restarting my daily routine: Wake up, breakfast, email, gym, shower, lunch, green tea, work, game, dinner, watch shows, sleep.

Priority is gym. I haven't been seriously gyming/running for 2 months because of Manila, CNY, Japan where I sprained my ankle, and then Jakarta. I haven't ran for 1 whole month and today I just ran 2km and I feel like the first time I ran after Covid urgh. Such a hassle to build stamina. 

Also there are so many little little things to settle. Like my watch, my work, my expiring snacks, Domi stuff, Angus travel stuff, Rakuten stuff, Gundam stuff, sometimes I think I'm adding more trouble to myself. The more I know/do, the more things I have to settle. 

Oh wells.

No comments:

Post a Comment