Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Sore throat days

A few days of eating junk food had led to this. Last Saturday I was craving for Sushiro and went there to order the 4 piece sushi and then browsed for a side dish, then I saw mentaiko fries. Order! The fries came piping hot but I continued eating and felt a bit of sore throat, probably because the fries were too hot but the sushi were so good.
And the sore throat never stopped and I ended having sore throat for 3-4 days and coughing a lot. One of the reasons is also I have been pushing myself to go to the gym on Thursdays, increasing my gym routine and additional intake of protein powder is probably too heaty for my body so my body goes into a state of adjustment. 

Well it's not covid because I can still taste things and I don't have a fever. 
It's just like me in Tokyo November. I'm just coughing too much. 

Lozenges helped. Cough syrup helped. The time is ripe to go on another holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment