Thursday, April 27, 2023

2023 IPPT

After my birthday I always receive SMS from our gov saying the window for IPPT is open please fulfill your obligation etc etc, and a few months after there's another reminder SMS and I was like urgh stop sending me so I went to take IPPT pre-maturely. That means I didn't specifically train for IPPT but I do go gym regularly.
My mentality is that I just want to do a trial round to test my fitness and the machines. So my sit ups always have a lot of no-counts as usual, my running was ok but could be faster. I walked a bit on my 5th and 6th round because I was breathless. 
I think I need to train running on track instead of treadmill. Running is my weakest station. 

$300 from my silver, same as last year but I am so close to gold.
Somehow I'm just lazy to take IPPT again but for the $200 more for just a bit of effort.... maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment