Monday, June 19, 2023

Mid year review

Recently I just did my objective setting for the upcoming fiscal year and I realised it's mid 2023 already!!!

I just feel that after my Japan trip I haven't completed anything significant, I haven't travelled to anywhere significant, I haven't bought anything significant, I'm just like... doing things day to day. Is that a good thing? I guess?

I mean every day is almost the same to me, I have a lot of free time and energy now I stopped gym for 1 month, working on project Kaya, saving lotsa money hehe. I've also been staying home most weekends, only going out for coffee and books, I haven't really met any friends for the past few months. I haven't bought any new shoes or bags or clothes for such a long time!!!

Last weekend I went to Burberry and I really liked their Oatmeal Mileage colour t-shirt.
But it's $690. SIGH. WHY. I seriously can't spend $690 on a tshirt.

I think I need to go somewhere or buy something significant that's worth remembering, otherwise August is going to be really hectic.

No comments:

Post a Comment