Friday, June 02, 2023

Recovery day 12

It's getting better, I don't feel much discomfort but still a little bit sore and pain here and there around the area but at least I can sleep sometimes on my sides. I still have to wear the compression vest which is quite annoying. I even went to the office and for a haircut on Thursday.

Showering is easier but not like normal because I can't use much upper body strength and I can't lift my arms for long. I can't do huge movements, I still have to move slowly to avoid pain or any injury. I still can't go to the gym, I can feel my muscles deteriorating and my body getting soft urgh. I don't know if it's a good thing that I went to the gym a lot before the surgery so the rate of deterioration is slower? 
Anyway I just want to train up asap.

Almost back to normal. Getting there. I need to hang on to 2 more weeks for my follow up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment