Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Food and cake from SJ & Yuri

Last week SJ brought me to his Dad's restaurant that serves Sichuan and Dongbei food, and he said his Dad and stepmum are joining too? And I was like what?? Awkward max.

Luckily his stepmum was really nice and chatty, and it actually wasn't as awkward as he/I thought. The restaurant was space/astronaut themed which looked quite nice, food was not bad. Anyway free food is always nice and we ended up super full.
My first cake of the birthday season - Matcha Mango cake hahaha. It was quite ok, I posted on IG and some friends said it looks yummy lol.
Today I went to office for work (the only day I'm going in this week) and Yuri bought me a cake!! OMG I was quite surprised, she's so sweet. This cake was really quite yummy. 

My tummy is getting bigger...

No comments:

Post a Comment