Monday, January 08, 2024

New Year plans

The weekend before Xmas day (which is a Monday) I was already on leave and will be on clearing leave for the new years holiday as well, so I was thinking of what to do. I could travel, either to Bangkok to find Neab, or Bali with Eric, or Shanghai with Oli but Oli is out of comission/town. Or I could host a party.

So as I was thinking of what to do, the leave days ended and I ended up doing nothing haha. Not even a party. So New Year's I asked Jessie and family to come up to see fireworks, drank champagne and that's it. I returned to watching movies. I don't want to spend money because I have to save up for Japan and CNY and insurance. And I have sneakers/clothes/jacket to buy. 

Sigh. Why can't money fall from the sky and land in my wallet.

No comments:

Post a Comment