Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Coldplay and Angus in SG and 37

Last year we snatched up 3 tickets for Coldplay, so Angus is flying from Tokyo to SG for holiday and concert and will be staying with me. And then we will fly to Tokyo together to meet Neab for skiing at Appi hehe.

He arrived on Thursday at 3pm, took taxi to my place, settled in, met SJ then we had dinner at Chin Chin with Jessie. He was so fascinated by bitter gourd soup because they don't have it in China lol. Then we went around the light festival and Merlion park because he never been there before to do the most touristy thing ever - the drinking shot.
We went back to rest and watched a Korean movie at night while playing with our phones haha. 

The next morning I did laundry while Angus went to meet his brother for lunch and tea, then we met at Somerset, went to Le Labo to try my scent, walked around Taka for a while, had Thai food for dinner with Eric and then we went straight to National Stadium for the concert.
It was actually quite alright, we sat at higher place so everything looks nice and I only know a few songs. I wasn't a fan so it was just alright for me. The effects were very good tho, the lights and all but it was only 2hours. 

We headed back, went to drink a bit, clubbed, then back home.

Saturday Stanley took MC so didn't have to work, we had Malaysian lunch at Lao Wang claypot, didn't do anything much. Angus went for dinner with T rex while we had dinner and dessert with Eric at Mos Burger and PS cafe. Drinking Party with the gang at my place, I was so drunk after that and puked lol. The party ended at 4am lol.

Sunday I woke up with a hangover urgh. We had Nam Nam for lunch, then went to Jewel coz it is a tourist attraction. 
Headed back for dinner at Chin Chin again (with bitter gourd soup) and then we went home to pack for the early flight in the morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment