Tuesday, May 20, 2008

CONFIRM

i've already put a confirm ready chop to the trip to US!!

today i juz spent a whooping $1257 bomb in marina square.. oh yah dunno if they have spend how much got lucky draw thingy. hahah..

and my savings are almost back to square one (heart pains) and i haven withdraw my expenses yet..

i almost reached my target saving amount... juz work 2 more weeks and will touch it already.. haix... money can earn back, time and experience can't so therefore i guess it's worthwhile.

i've to prepare all the stuff, pack my bags too. excitings.. and i haven told my dad. hahas.

told my mum yesterday she kinda rejected the idea but i bluff her i bot the tickets already.. and i really bot it today but i think she thinks i'm lying. so.... too bad for her i'll be gone in 3 weeks. hahahahx.

anyways.. we must really be glad for wad we have now...

i really feel for those involved in all the earthquakes and disasters... their loss and everything.. it's really a painful sight.

so we wish them well, hope miracles happen for them, and their heart never give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment