Saturday, May 17, 2008

official saturday

great news!

i've found an offer for a round trip flight to NY for onli $1257!!! omg as compared to the $2400 to boston flight, i can save $1200 can convert to my shopping money!!!! and free me of all my monetary problems.

no prize for guessing wad airlines i'm taking but it's definitely not Air China or Garuda airways.

so total i estimated to spend abt 2400 on my us trip, including tickets, food, shopping, transport all expenses.

so lucky to found dat deal!!!!! omg.

satuday is my official running day!

ever since i started work i've no time to exercise, even if i reach home its around 7, or sometimes got OT too. but darius suggested doing nite jog around 9.. hm.. quite a good idea. but still, tired already lazy to run.

so for the past months i've been running on saturdays to burn all the fats i accumulated for that week. haha i dunno how long is the distance but it's the same route everytime. my hse to brickland rd there and one round back.

today i walked to cdans frm my hse, went inside for a swim and some tanning and i'm all red. hahax. on a hot afternoon and i can't find the sun tan lotion in my hse anywhere. evening time went for a run in the same route.

so total fitness day today!

happiness. i'm one month away frm NY. and i haven told my parents yet :X

No comments:

Post a Comment