Thursday, May 29, 2008

mrt chatting

i overheard a chat in the mrt... they were toking about names.. and one of them said.

1: u noe i got a fren called jun nan leh.

2: wah then his gf must be called mei nu lor.

1: dat time when my fren's mum gave birth to her the nurse said she look like xiao mao (cat) then when she grew up they all call her xiao mao.

2: oh u noe my ****** is called wan mei

1: then everyone will call her perfect.

2: u noe i got a pri school friend, she's called Shi Ting, then the boys always call her shiting.

wah lao damn farnie la!!!! dat's the worse name to give! shitting. i was am chio-ing so badly!!!!!

today i worked alone coz the temp girl had graduation. and did OT till 7pm.. but actually could leave early.. coz the sutff can be done tml...

ask myself why do i work so hard.... half an hr more for $5.. hm..

i work hard for the money.. and juz now the tv said.. u work hard now to enjoy later.. and i'm working hard right now so i can have a great time at US. yupz.. and i'm doing OT to cover all my daily expenses so the main savings wun b affected dat much. it's called financial planning.

and i need to cover my psp as well.. so i'm giving up my bangkok trip with my pri sch frens.. coz it will cost mi $800, much more than a psp. sorri guys! but confirm will join for our 10th anniversary nxt year!

i looked at myself in the mirror and i saw the drastic effects of staring into the comp for long hours and reading for long hrs: developing eyebags!!!!!! omg.

i must really go boston and relax for 2 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment