Saturday, May 31, 2008

friends

my laziness to blog is acting up again!!!!!

Recently i have been meeting up with many friends.

and i went to cut hair so all my angriness is gone.. haha feng shui change after cutting hair.. all the bad times r gone! and i have a better scalp now. HAHAx. ok some ppl will understand the joke.

met up with denise after work dat day!! went to taka and saw the toy fair.. makes me wanna become a kid again. all the toys r so interesting. ate at ambush.. then after dat walked around.. tok quite a lot but mostly my stuff. haha it was a short meeting nevertheless.

yesterday morning darius msg mi for breakfast coz he's at centennial tower, so went down for breakfast at kiliney. i was quite hungry too and i've completed my cheques already, so ok lor.. breakfast on me coz i still owe him money.

then after dat he wanted to show me something bt it's quite confidential... then he go n hide in some corner like in between the pillar and the wall in front of kiliney. so farnie la!!! he dun wanna be suspicious but he's hiding somewhere so suspicious. then i keep asking him to come out.. hahax.. nvms.

then yesterday supposed to meet eups and ber but eups can't make it.. so bernice and me met at vivoctiy during dinnertime and being friday nite, dinner crowds all around the restaurant. wanted to eat at marche, but the queue was super long and we were both quite hungry.. so we avoided the restaurants to eat at carls' jr, which had a long queue too, but luckily we found quite good seats.

long time never catch up already! and she juz got her final yr results from uni. haix. it's still a long time for me. still considering thou.

anyway told her all about my life after i started working.. hahah.. she said my life can be made into a movie already. hahahax.. i tot everyone's life should be about the same. or mayb i exaggerated mine or i'm too particular. nvms.

toking about movies, I'M WATCHING NARNIA ON NEXT WEDNESDAY!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!! hahahax it's company event so it's free!! popcorns and drinks too! happiness. at least my managers r good to me, i tot they'r not getting the tickets for us temps. hahax.

nowadays i do nothing during wkends but wkdays r most bz!
so i declare saturdays as relax and fitness day. relax at home and go running. watch anime online.

plans for next wk:

Monday- bon voyage dinner with sean who's going to australia to study but b4 he flys he's companying me to buy psp!! yay!

Tuesday- welcome back dinner with chion who juz came back frm australia (wad's up with all the australias) after i think 2 years of pilot training. haha he's one of my good army frens whom i never met up for 2 years.

Wednesday- EDITED. either buying present or dining at home

Thursday- can't eat out coz mum's cooking. n i wanna watch tv. haha

Friday- Meeting dinner with Sixun to discuss New York plans.

Saturday- Somebody's bdae party. haha. presents. argh. i think must buy present on wed/thurs already.

No comments:

Post a Comment