Thursday, September 25, 2008

back to Port Dickson

for those who didn't know..

On friday morning, i received a msg from my cousin in M'sia saying that my popo fell very ill, that got me worried for the whole afternoon, i couldn't concentrate much for the rest of the day, then my mum msg me that we are going back to Port Dickson that night.

The trip was postponed to the next morning coz my dad was tired at night. (fyi it's a 3.5hr ride).

Reached there early in the morning, went to see her in the hospital in the afternoon.

Such heart-breaking painful scene, too much for me to bear. my popo lying on the bed with 2 machines supporting her life. she can't even open her eyes. all of us were talking to her, asking her to wake up.

i was fighting back tears, i can't do it in front of everyone, some 30 relatives.
and definitely not in front of the young cousins, i was the eldest cousin of the group.
it's really hard being the eldest. appearing strong is not my forte.

The second time was the next day, we went to see her was only with my family coz we were heading home after that.
The same pain, but this time round she appeared much better, she opened her eyes when i called her and i could see her tears gathering, and so did mine.


well, glad to say that she's doing really well now, the machines were no longer needed, she could move and talk as per normal. :) and she called my mum and said she had no time, she is busy talking. haha. please recover and get even better! :)
so do believe in miracles.


on a lighter note.......

i did have my fair share of fun! like i always do when i go back to Port Dickson.
my cousin's studying photography and she had this really pro canon camera.




super cute sisters, my nieces.



don't u want to pinch her cheeks? heh.



lunch at some indian buffet



Chatting at night at our fav hangout.



my youngest uncle.



fav pastime, gossiping aunties and mahjong.



No idea what they'r playing on the road but it looks a lil lame. haha



first take of an emo shot.



posing for a jumpshot...



a successful jumpshot! a pri. 1, a sec 1, a uni 1. i feel the youth flowing unto me.



another success!



LOVE :)



this is a nice emo shot!



popo's house.



i found this photo framed at popo's house!
damn old school!
my great-grandmother whom i never met, with popo and wai gong and the 10 kids.
The baby in popo's hands is my youngest uncle as you have seen earlier.
they had only 2 girls, the younger one's my mum..
the elder girl.. is my da yi

oh wait

look closely...
omg my da yi at that time looks like one of my friend!



see the striking resemblance!!!
hahaha

well
all fun's aside
let's pray for popo to get even better! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment