Friday, September 12, 2008

dp/dx

somebody said this before: your life starts and accelerates when your age starts with a 2.

i guess it is kind of true especially when you live in hectic and fast-pacing sunny singapore.

well, as time,x, passes i think my persona, p changes all the while, thus the title: dp/dx

i was
-sporty (in primary school)
-hyperactive
-engergetic
-self-confident
-proud
-exciting

when i was working, i wanted a extravagant life.

i thought my personality would settle down after i entered 20s but it is still ever-changing with all the variables around my life.

people coming in and out of my life.
events happening and ending.

well, i guess that's me.
everchanging.
even i can't understand my own personality, i can't predict what i would be thinking a few days from now.

my decisions varies with my personality.

so i thought it through when i was running today,
what is important to me,
what kind of life do i want to lead.

well,
life is love
love is life
so love life :)

after all in this complicated reality, what is important is being true to yourself.


i just want to be a simple, average person

and lead a simple life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment