Tuesday, September 16, 2008

body clock

last wkend was spent with dearies =)
(it'll be in another entry, right now I'm just waiting for the peek-tures to be up!)
and i have been sleeping at 4.30am and waking up at unearthly hours since then.

My body clock is seriously screwed up.
I need to sleep by my good'ol standard time so i can wake up for my 8.30 lectures!

School started for 1 month and 3 weeks for me, and I'm bombarded by quizzes and lab reports already.
It felt like i've spent 6 months in JC.

Well maybe it's the brains. After like what, 2 years 8 months?
Just imagine having to start-up a computer you haven't touched for nearly 2.5 years, you know the kind of feeling?

furthermore army had depleted much of my brain cells, or has it been converted to fat cells? =X

ok time to get back to studying. my roomie's pointing at the 'workbook before facebook' sticky.

No comments:

Post a Comment