Thursday, September 18, 2008

d2p/dx2

after the 2 quizes just now, i can finally lax a little and make preparations for the quiz tmr.

well, after so much, i've decided to slow down my pace and move slowly.
afterall, life is made easy, just simple and plain.

Thank you for the inspiration :)
Although you don't know i'm talking about you here, but i must really acknowledge your help in my life.
Hope you'r doing well!

So much for that,
now if you haven't realised, i'm trying to increase my standard of english and widen my use of vocabulary, starting by using them in my blog entries! heh.
trying to read back? yups, it's all standard words, no more 'goin' 'wadever' kind of thing, but sometimes do pardon me because i'm still learning to get used to it.

ps: there seem to be something wrong with the photo-uploading function, i can't upload my photoes for days already!

No comments:

Post a Comment