Friday, August 14, 2009

G.I.JOE



i almost forgot to blog abt it!
it's much better than transformers!

i remember watching G.I.Joe in pri school, i dun understand what it's all about but i onli like the fighting part with cobra. and cobra always runs away.

and now the LIVE ACTION MOVIE G.I.JOE!!
OMG it's the best movie this summer!

this is what i called ACTION PACKED, ALL THE WAY TO THE END!!
really left me a lil breathless. the graphics, the actions, the concept and ideas are really awesome!

the female lead was burning my eyes the moment she appears on screen. so hawt!
and poor snake-eyes did not even have a line in the movie. hahaha

this movie's gonna make channing tatum the next big thing.
i can't bliff nobody recognises him frm step up and she's the man! i remember him coz i watched step up with my cousin and she said she like the not-exactly-handsome-but-good-build kinda actor. well now all of the girls love him.

this is the kind of movie you will wanna watch in a cinema!
i hope the sequel will be good!

i wanna become a G.I.Joe when i grow up.
er.. haven't i? ok.

i wanna join the Joes next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment