Sunday, August 23, 2009

incomplete

so weekends are really for emo purposes.

i can't believe i wasted the whole weekend doing NOTHING at all.
initally i planned to
1. start on my lab project,
2. then finish my already-dued tutorials
3. and my current tutorials,
4. catch up on fluids and mechanics of materials,
5. read up a bit on accounting.

and guess what, i completed none.
me - 0, the future F i'm getting - 5.

all i did was do dunno-what online and sleep and eat. ok i did some running and fat-losing exercises as well.

i wanted to start! but there's really no environment for mi to work with! stupid small table, no fan, no space and no brain. argh. i lost my sense of studying. or am i being complacent just because i got good grades from last year?

emo.. but i totally have no idea what i'm emo-ing about, so i can't really solve it. i just feel... emo. i guess it's the sort of guy's pms for me. just simply no mood to do anything. or issit something's messing with my head. or issit the start-school symdrome?

i have this calling inside me telling me to go for overseas exchange at US so that i can work there in the future. like what zhihui is doing. i guess i can restart there.

ok time to pack my bag for sch tmr. nites

No comments:

Post a Comment