Tuesday, March 30, 2010

elearning week

Elearning week came at a superb timing! Its like another recess week for me, minus the lab parts. Catching up on thermodynamics is actually quite fruitful, not much useful lectures were uploaded, and i had too much sleep.

I went swimming on friday, my free day and now there's the terrible tan-lines.

My back is now more tan, but my butt.... is still white.
when i look into the reflection of my entire backview it reminds me of a white-butt monkey.
Ok now i have burnt some calories, I proved myself worthy of the 2 pints of ben n jerry's in the fridge! yay!

I'll be very busy these few weeks, quizes next week, my project business plan is due next next week which i have started a little scratch and catching up on tutorials coz exam's up on a few.

i am seriously oversleeping!
i waste too much time sleeping and lying on the bed and i'm wasting my youth!
i can't go on like this, i will sleep early and wake up early from nowwwwwwwwwwww.

No comments:

Post a Comment