Saturday, March 13, 2010

march already!

Time passes like an arrow, day and night passes like a rocket, and its now March already!?
It simply means 1 more month to exams and I am still mentally and physically unprepared to face the onslaught of exams!

I realised i am taking way too many subjects for a normal person to handle. Maths, Electric, Thermodynamics, Manufacturing, Engine graphics, Coping with culture, Biz Finance, lab and EID. I can ignore Culture and lab for the moment because of SU option and lab is not examinable.

I am suffering the consequences of not revising and reading up A LOT of my stuff during recess week and now the only option is to sacrifice my weekday nights and weekends to catch up on lectures and tutorials.

Procrastination is our enemy and i am employing strict methods to control my internet/computer usage so that distraction is nowhere near.

hais. Clear my cloudy brain to make way for new information. Aim is to do everything by April, which is quite possible with my current progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment