Monday, March 22, 2010

the eye

warning: this is not for the faint-hearted

a week ago it was just pain,
the next day it was just a mere swell.
for the past week i was afraid to go out because of the swelling.

my guy friends said it will go away on its own,
my girl friends said it was better to see the doctor.

when i thought it was getting better, it bloomed into an full fledged bomb- a ticking one, ready to detonate any minute.

Unfortunately i have a presentation tmr and i can't possibly present my slides with the bomb rite? everyone will just stare at it instead of the slides. what a good timing to have the stupid thing. its my only presentation for my elective.

So before it bombed i bombed some money on the doctor. Medical consultations are so expensive nowadays!! Deactivating the bomb cost a freaking $52!! gosh.

MC for tmr, my groupmates will cover for my presentation.
Lucky for elearning week this week, i dun have to go to school until thursday and hope i recover by then!

How to go out like that?

No comments:

Post a Comment