Monday, May 17, 2010

我要吃下去

Dear ERNEST,

Congratulations, you have been selected to progress to the next stage of ExxonMobil recruiting process. A member of our recruitment team will contact you soon with the additional details.

We look forward to discussing ExxonMobil's opportunities with you.


er... but the person who called me said that the email will have additional details and the email says the person who called will tell me details?!

ok so anyway i'm so relieved to get this interview after 2 weeks of waiting gingerly with my phone 24hrs switched on by my side. I should expect another interviewing call from ford coming in soon!

If i get either one i will be very happy.

I've also sent in my resume to recruitment agencies to look for a temp job to fill my time in the 3 months summer hols, at least to get some cash and buy extra stuff. hah

Sunday was the 我要_下去 {Chapter Gourmet} aka 我要吃下去!!
so we went ALL around Singapore to eat many many things.



This is my fav warm chocolate pudding from sunset way!



First Stop: The shop at sunset way with many many other desserts
Damage: $7.50 for a sundae. i didnt eat warm choco pudding coz my fren's ordering it!



2nd stop: Provence at Holland V to eat nice bread
Damage: $1.20 per bread



3rd: The Daily Scoops near Holland V for VERY VERY NICE ICE CREAM!
Damage: $3.80 for an ice cream float



4th: Fry-yourself ham chim peng at Maxwell food center
Damage: 6 for $1 Cheap!



5th: Zui kueh at Chinatown market
Damage: $2 for 8



6th: Chicken rice Steamboat at Golden Mile. First time i've been there and it's not the last time i'm going there! cheap and good!!
Damage: $10.50 per person



Last and 7th: Choco fondue with belgium waffles and fruits and ice cream.
Damage: $14.80 per set! cheap!

A totally sinful but marvelous food day!
The following week is spent working out all the calories intake.

No comments:

Post a Comment