Monday, May 10, 2010

Salmon knowledge

This period of exam was unusually hectic. i started isolating myself 1 month before exams for catching up because i have 7 paper. Fortunately the exam stretched for 3 weeks so there's a lot of time in between to study.

i hope my results will pull up my grades this sem!

oh during this time i did something that i'm very proud of.
One day i was infusing knowledge at home and there was no lunch. i wanted to eat something healthy at the same time boosts my brain power so i went to NTUC to buy a piece of salmon fillet.



salmon: healthy, with omega 3 acids for the brain, simple to cook, at least $6 for a piece.

Salt, pepper, cornstarch and lemon juice for seasoning, then i pan-fried it. At first the fire was too big and the bottom was almost burnt but the center is still raw so i cut the salmon into 3 pieces under small fire. After pan frying salmon, i fried a scrambled egg using the fish oil on the pan.

the meal was AMAZINGLY FABULOUS!!!
Such simple ingredients and cooking whipped out such a wonderful dish thats comparable to a restaurant! I'm not kidding or praising myself! It was THAT good thats why i'm so proud of myself. If it isn't for the price i'd cook that everyday for lunch.

Sorry no pictures coz i was occupied with cooking and eating at the same time.
Maybe next time. heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment