Tuesday, May 11, 2010

hi summer holidays

first official day into the holidays and i'm officially bored.

Its like coming out of a cave after 2 months with the rugged look: Messy long hair, stubbles, deep eye bags and stress acnes. i still have not come to a conclusion when to cut my hair because of certain plans made for the next few months.

One good thing is no insomnia during holidays, which i have developed unconsciously due to exam stress.

I'm bored because:
1. i have already watched most of the films.
2. i want to shop but have no money.
3. Large percentage of my allowance is spent on eating.

What else can i do?

Therefore i've sent my resume to apply for jobs so as to earn some extra cash during the holidays instead of parasiting at home. any lobangs anyone?

next semester is internship and i have yet to receive any calls or emails from my choice of companies!!!! Totally Argh-ness. My friends who applied for Exxon had their emails and their interview is tomorrow when i am having none!!

oh man i'm so worried that i'm keeping my phone next to me for 24hrs a day and checking my email several times a day.
Really really wish to get into the internship company of my choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment