Sunday, May 23, 2010

so what is confirmed in the holidays....

I figured instead of wasting my time during this 2 months holiday i might as well get out of the house and do something productive because for the past week i've been rotting my life away at home with a limited supply of allowance... and alas!

i got a job at HSBC for 2 months exactly! Just a temporary one and because banks pay the most for temp jobs. Guess i'm becoming an office guy at raffles place again.. recall the raffles experience: tissue paper/umbrella/newspapers to 'chop' lunch table.

My place at Exxonmobil is confirmed.. that is if i can accept them. I had the interview in the morning then they sent me the confirmation email like 1 hour later and luckily i got the department i wanted.
I still have another pending so until then, i have one last interview which will pretty much settle everything for next semester.

no more lying in bed until 11am, hello peak hour train rides and peak hour lunchtimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment