Friday, July 16, 2010

Inception



Complex storyline but simple enough for the general audience to understand.
Simple characters but deep character development throughout the story.
Good moving pictures and better connection between scenes.
Action, Fantasy, Comedy, Adventure, Romance, everything you want in a film,
Inception easily wins the movie of the year from me!

Another winner from Christopher Nolan, the entire story plot is so original and captivating, it almost made me lose my mind while watching! It seemed so real that it kinda freaked me out when I actually had to convince myself that I wasn't in a dream several times during the movie.
Its inception within inception, planting an idea into the audience subconciously through the movie, which is dangerous for some.

Very good acting by Ellen Page and Joseph Gordon Levitt! Especially the anti gravity coridoor scene when he had to move around and do stuff. ha

While the CGI looks fake at times and the ending is a little disturbing, i can't wait for another great film by Chris Nolan! Batman 3!!

Inception is a real must-watch this summer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment