Tuesday, July 13, 2010

what the fish!



one. you make a mistake and you just say oops and get away with it? because of your mistake it multiplies the loss by 4 times do you know that?? freaking 4 times!!! and what? you just escape by treating me to what, tau huay? you are the ultimate winner. just at least be responsible and offer to mayb cover a little of the loss with your profit. and now i am paying for your mistake while you earn money from it? ultimate winner. how am i going to explain now? no need to explain ok. i cover everything. i absorb all the loss ok. and you dun have to pay or do anything. i pay for everything. i pay for you mistakes. fine. ok? i see how you still have the conscience to get it from me.

two. freaking hell. you dunno whats going on you just shut your trap. i already told you i am not to be messed with and you continue to poke the lion. another ultimate winner. what, you think you are so smart? you know everything? do you know the whole story? you think i like to pay for other's mistakes? why not you pay for me then? you think the loss is very little? did you fail your maths? you failed your maths and you dare to tell me i am throwing a fit? are you freaking kidding me? so? do i throw fits when i'm driving around? you want me to charge fares? you think petrol falls from the sky? you think i am so damn free? you think its easy? come on, just make use of me ok? just take advantage of me everytime! all the way! dont let loose! take everything ok! i see how you can still be so smart without me.

three. what? pissed off because i foresee something? so freaking ridiculous! i dun even mean anything and you are pissed? you think i always do that? YOU are the one who always do that. ridiculous mood swings. such a small matter that dont even mean anything to me. fine. be pissed for the rest of your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment