Saturday, October 23, 2010

Everything new

I was complaining at my ah ma's house that i do not have a room in my house the other week, and then this monday my mother said i can have her working room.

FINALLY
FINALLY
FINALLY

I never thought I would live to see this day or hear the golden words. I always though the room will be emptied the day i have my own apartment. All my friends who came my house before will know that I am like a ghost in the house. The whole house is my room.

Every time she says that i am very sceptical and then like 300 months later nothing happens. BUT THIS TIME, she took the initiative and even asked somebody to custom make my large wardrobe. (the idea was scrapped yesterday because it was too expensive).

But anyways, i have been designing my new room and searching for furniture with every opportunity i have. I want to custom my room exactly the way i want it. I am buying the furniture i like and ditch the old ones. I am going to repaint the walls and do a big drawing in my room myself. All within a budget. This is mission NEW ROOM.

I am so looking forward to it.

Speaking of new, my new water bottles just arrived at my doorstep.
well not exactly my doorstep because the postman handled it to my neighbour who passed it to me.



Totally cool stuff! I brought it to work the next day and everyone raved about it.
Its called Kor One Hydration Vessel from US. Ironman has it on his movie. Google it and check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment