Thursday, October 07, 2010

life is a journey of self discovery

after reaching the abyss of emo-tional spectrum i'm embraced in self delusions, make-beliefs and escapism with extreme limits.

- I'm mad over michelle phan that i wanna email/phone/sms/skype/flyovertolosangeles to find her. her voice is so captivating and her makeup videos are sweeeeeeeet!

- I'm also in love with the so ever ultimate cute KAT! who can ever resist that cuteness!

- I keep listening to the same glee songs over and over and over and over and over...

- I have an impulse to depart from the airport to somewhere else

- I have crazy travel plans

- Somehow I've lost my ability to shop anywhere, window shopping, online shopping, and my wardrobe had no addtitions for the past... 5 months! Wow what a record!

- today i was so hyper in office, kept talking and disturbing others. I cant hype down until i reach home

- I have not been following any fitness routines nor watching my diets ever since august.

- I have many impulsive spendings on food, resulting in many impulsive meals. 1 pint of bnj peanut buttercup finished in an episode of Gossip Girl

so which part of me is stable??

somebody please control me!

No comments:

Post a Comment