Saturday, October 23, 2010

Kingdom Hearts week

hey blog! i just realised i had not updated you for 2 week! so here i am.

Ok the real reason for that: I have Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep in my PSP! i recently got it from LS and got hooked so there goes my weekends! haha

I have been busy at work the previous week because the supervisor is busy preparing for a meeting in HK, and i got to catch up with him during lunch!

yes, he's the one with two pair of twins,3 boys and 1 girl. I am so amazed how him and his wife managed it so well! It wasn't artificial, its all in the genes - he has triplet cousins. So i was thinking my mum's side had an affinity for twins too because my uncle had twins and i hang out with them quite a bit and theres no news of any twins coming out in the family, so i might be the next one in the genetic line.

YES!! SO COOL MAN!!

last sunday was yanjun's birthday party, the last of the gang and i am already sick of the place. We did an entertaining rendition of umbrella using the umbrella that i brought. The dance steps were impromptu btw. Also, I met the 28 girls at Strictly Pancakes, which was a good catch-up but not so appealing food. One visit will suffice.

and I've been hooked on youtube watching nigahiga, which is the most subscribed channel on youtube. It's this ultimate funny Japanese American who makes irresistably funny videos on youtube. Kevjumba is another funny asian american who has a super funny dad and he made a charity channel on youtube called jumbafund. Do check them out if u need some serious laughs and be warned: you will be addicted.

so yeah that almost sums up my 2 weeks, i'm occupied with Kingdom Hearts (more of addiction), youtube and outings.

so who wans to have twins with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment