Monday, December 13, 2010

EM DnD pictures

Here are my DnD pictures!

The theme was masquerade, we went as pirates coz we interpreted the mask as our eye masks and pirates are in the victorian era too. My idea. heh.

Anyway the costumes were rented for $50. Good thing we went to Lynn's house to change first and she drove us to Marina Oriental.



Mi and Cindy



Our table!



This is the Korean boss, aka my future F-I-L, who forced us to tattoo our faces with the same flower as him. He likes me very much.
Bonus points added for me!

Oh anyway he came as a genie which is so cool! and won one of the best dressed. He took out his hat and mask in this picture thou..



This is Lionel my supervisor and my idol (Story for another day).
Many people say we look alike. I look like a younger version of him and he looks like an older version of me.
He haven wore this bow and tux since his wedding like 10 years ago. heh.

I won a $60 Haagen Daz voucher, and a set of portable chargers.

The first few prizes for lucky draw were ultimate good. Mac book air... Ipad... Xbox... Dyson air multiplier... $750 Marina bay sands voucher... 2 night spa and stay at Banyan Tree... so on.

It was super fun and entertaining and full.

No comments:

Post a Comment