Wednesday, December 15, 2010

prof visit

So my prof texted me at 3pm asking me if he can visit at 5pm. what else can I say?

I think it was my first important exam-like event for this semester, i was a nervewrack. I can't concentrate in work after the message and thought he was a scary guy, but he turns out to be a very serious person with a kind character!

i wonder what Lionel and him talked about in the room for so long while i was waiting outside.

well, I have no worries coz Lionel is the best supervisor an intern can get.

and i wonder whats in that envelop that Lionel passed to him after my interview. Might be some voucher or something for the visiting prof as a gift. even the visiting prof have a gift. I bet visiting friends have door gifts too.

and then I met huiting for dinner! yay!

anyway I'm gonna meet a big customer tmr and i'm really excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment