Friday, September 30, 2011

Chalet

I haven't had a chalet for a long time and I'm finally back after a 3D2N at Aloha Changi, which is 10mins from Changi Village.

A really secluded place, but the chalet has a good seaview and has 4 rooms so everyone slept comfortably throughout.

First night: BBQ, the food was catered and really good coz they were properly cooked and marinated. And i watched them burn a coconut into an exlixir. I did not join in coz it was too juvenile but I did dance around the fire.
We played Citadel till 3am in the room.

Second day: Brunch at Changi Village, the famous Nasi Lemak (I have no idea how to tell a good one) and Citadel again, bridge, and cycling. We went from our chalet all the way to East Coast park and ate Carl's Jr. HAHA
Luckily we reached back before the really big storm came. I was totally so shagged from the 5 hour cycling.

Third day: Nasi Lemak again, checked out and home. I had to interview my HSBC manager for my management report and collected my precious lappie on the way back!

I MISS MY LAPPIE!
but its not the same anymore coz everything is erased. Sighs. ~$257~

No comments:

Post a Comment