Friday, September 09, 2011

Well balanced

Eats this week: (with slutty muffin lover)
Pork Chop Rice
Moon-cakes
Tom's Palette Ice Cream
Had 2 fat men feast.
Ice cream chef is quite disappointing btw. Only 5 flavours in a small shop, the ice cream is only average. Tom's palette is still the best ice cream around!

Workouts this week:
working out and running directly, every alternate days.
I'm increasing the reps coz my weights are already maxed out.

Eating and working out, eating and working out, all adds up to ZERO!

oh one more thing. I HAVE NO MONEY!!
Some went off with the bearish market and some still on credit with friends.
Such a bummer to control my spending. Fortunately or not, I can't buy any more clothes/bags/shoes because I have bought enough this summer so all my spendings goes to food.

and the whole cycle repeats.

No comments:

Post a Comment