Thursday, September 01, 2011

weirded out

The months of July August September of every year are always the weirdest, especially the chinese seventh month. Not those supernatural kinda weird but its the things happening to me and around me.

They always turn out for the unexpected and life changes dramatically after that, and it always these few months that made me so uneasy.

Things could happen even while staying at home, like my parents suddenly signed up for computer courses poof they have emails. I'm so afraid the next thing they are gonna do is becoming my friend on facebook. OMG.

Last friday i had FYP meeting. I totally went to the meeting unprepared while the Phd students prepared their individual presentations. After they presented, my group of FYP students went up one by one to present their individual projects and it dawned on me that I'm supposed to do a presentation too. BUT I HAVEN EVEN STARTED MY PROJECT AND I HAVE NOTHING TO PRESENT!! I was so anxious and freaked out and I was going through all the possible scenarios to explain to my professor why I didn't do my presentation.

I almost peed on my pants when the last speaker was coming to an end, and then I gave an excuse to go to the washroom to calm down. And then I was ready, I went out and saw them walking out of the meeting room. It turns out that the meeting room was gonna be occupied by another company and the meeting was officially ended... without me having to present!! and then my prof came over to say "xia ci ba!" (next time)

I was so weirded out. I dunno whether to feel happy or sad or wadever emotions. I was so stoned and then I walked away quickly in case he changes his mind and pull us to another meeting room. OMG 2.

on way to school I keep seeing people who I wanna avoid or don't wanna see. Argh OMG 3.

I had a good dim-sum date with Michelle but it was kinda an slightly awkward ending when I had to meet my friends for dinner. OMG 4.

My eye infection lasted for 2 weeks and swelled up to a hideous monsterous thing on my eyelid and exploded while I was sleeping and I still have the stain on my bed. It swelled to its explosive size during my "mini recess week" so I'm too hideous to go out to the public and exploded on the last day, just before school starts. Luck or what? OMG 5.

My parents suddenly went to Port Dickson for the long holiday but I had too much work to do. When the cat's away the mouse comes out to play! Ha I had to do my own meals for 4 days, which is not a heavy price to pay for all the freedom I have. Like I can get home at wee hours without disturbing anybody or I sleep naked till afternoon with the aircon and nobody to nag at me or turn off the aircon. OMG 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment