Monday, September 26, 2011

as the cold wind blows

Sunday.. Just recovered from the drinking session the other night.

I went to my PT kkw's gym with kenny coz I have maxed out my weights at home and I need a quick boost in strength.

It has been so long since I worked so hard till my body's so sore I can't lift my hands to wash my hair in the shower!

The night was still young on a Sunday so I drove over to disturb chunslut in hall and ended up me checking my emails (my lappie's sent for repair, remember?) and watching TRUE GRID, which was really good.

He prevented me from going home halfway the movie and then it rained so heavily after that.

If I hadn't felt so tired after the gym I could have resisted.

He totally sucks!

The storm was so big, the wind so strong and was blowing me away!

I had to wake up for the chalet the next day, no choice, i drove back in the storm after the movie ended.

At least there was a happy ending.

Exhilarating experience to be covered in the wild storm. I supposed its my first time in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment