Tuesday, November 01, 2011

November presents

November comes like a birthday. I had so many surprises and presents on the first day itself.

#1 The night before met woon for ice cream, she gave me a box of Tokyo Bananas from Japan! yay! but the matcha ice cream costs me insomnia till 4am.

#2 Lifeng just found a website that I can download graphic novels, both Marvel and DC. No need to wait for library books! Comics everyday for me!

#3 NTU gave all final year students quite a good goodie bag! Redbull, coffee, lotsa tea, tee-shirt, Frolick voucher, writing pad.
The best thing: No queue!

#4 Somebody is brave enough to let me trim his hair. OMG.
But I'm not new to cutting hair coz I used to trim my own and I have been observing my hairstylist for years and getting tips here and there from her.

And it turned out better than I expected! No uneven lines or what, just a neat trim and he's satisfied as well. =) mutually beneficial. He saves money I gain experience.
I provide good service ok. Free showering facilities and free food and "extra service". hahah.

Look forward to more cutting!

#5 Stef Sun replied to my tweet!!!




#6 It was sunny in the afternn and I was gonna regret not going swimming when it rained so heavily that the bed never felt so good. Half hour nap.

#7 Once upon a time and Walking Dead new episodes came out! woohoo

Happy day!
Happy November everyone!
All the best for my exams!

No comments:

Post a Comment