Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Exam doesn't kill you (stronger)

"What doesnt kill you makes you STRONGER, stand a little TALLER, doesn't mean i'm LONELY when i'm ALONE"



Kelly Clarkson's What doesn't kill you (stronger) rang in my ears after my last paper just now and i feel totally awesome!!! Exams dun kill me! Neither does it make me taller.

This exam period was too long! I had a week long break in between when I did a lot of stuff like watch Tintin, bake, read comics, library and stuff. I hope I don't get punished with a C!

This is the 2nd last time I'm gonna have exams! Felt kinda sad thinking about it, I have so much free time to do what I want during exam periods. No project, no homework, nothing except information in the head. I can pack my stuff, rearrange my clothes, read comics, watch videos, pack my notes, exercise, more bedtime. I'll really miss exams.

I didn't have insomnia until yesterday, went to bed at 1.30am and I was still staring at the ceiling at 5.45 after I heard the sound of the first train. Totally terrible. I think it was the sprint training in the evening when I was training for my 2.4 that filled my brain with oxygen. Good thing is my paper is at 5pm.

I feel so awesome now.
I shall enjoy it until results are out. HAH

No comments:

Post a Comment