Monday, November 07, 2011

November presents 2

Yay! I've got another freebie again. HAHA.



Yea all the money that flew away will come back to me in one way or another. The principle of equivalent trade.

Money flew away in a red packet yesterday when I went for Nigel's wedding. Good thing I had backup money to top-up when I did market research with my other army friends about how much to put inside. Now I wouldn't stoop to the scrooge's level. Haha. Pride and face.

The dinner wasnt too bad at all!
Meeting up after 3 years wasn't as awkward as I thought it would be and some guys never change with age. heh. I loved the Yam paste dessert so I'm gonna try make it myself when there's yam.

Its time to bake again! All my baking stuff are expiring by Dec!!! Argh!!! I'm gonna have so many cakes after exams.

11 more days to my first paper. Jia you jia you.

No comments:

Post a Comment