Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Money vs FYP

Dear Ernest

My dept needs help. Can you ?
Hear from you.

Best regards,
Manager
__________________________________________

Hi Manager,

Sure, when do you want me to come in?
I can start on Friday 2 Dec.

Best,
Ernest

_______________________________________________________

Ernest

Much as I would like you to come by and help us but your stay with us is a little too short. I needed someone who can stay with us longer and in the meantime I have found a candidate who can start work immediately. It would be easier on the dept since training is required.

Ernest, so sorry I am unable to have you on board this time round and trust you understand. Hopefully, when you finally graduate, or maybe in your next exam break, we can have you with us if there is job opportunity.

Hope to you see you sometime again and in the meantime, have a good holiday.

Do pop by when you are free, maybe we can have lunch ?

Thanks very much for offering your help.

Best regards,
Manager
_______________________________________________________________________

Hi Manager,

No problem, I was also worried that I do not have time to do my Final Year Thesis this holiday.
Thanks for the opportunity and I'll come by for lunch sometime soon.

Best,
Ernest
__________________________________________________________________________

I was supposed to part time at HSBC for my ex-manager to gain some cash for a month.
Oh wells, no money but time for FYP and friends.
Way to look at it, money can be earned back but not time.

No comments:

Post a Comment